Monday 26 October 2015

Surprise 







Information and Thank you’s 


Hey everyone.
Welcome to another blog post.

Information 



Remember that I do take your Pokemon blog post requests.
So please keep them coming.
I will be talking about Diglett very soon.
If you’d rather email your request to me you can.

The address is wolvessajess@gmail.com.


I don’t mind.
I’m very excited for your requests.
So, please don’t be shy to ask?
(Smiles)
I promise I won’t bite!

Also if you want me to talk about something in particular, please let me know.

I really enjoy writing posts for my blog.
It’ll be epic to see what you would like me to talk about.
I’m getting very excited @ the thought of writing more posts.
(giggles)  


I usually do research on what I talk about.
This means that I might take awhile to plan and write the posts.

It took me 2 days to plan the post for Jiggly Puff.

Here are the steps I usually take:
Step 1: I do research
Step 2: I brain storm &
Step 3: I do a couple of rough drafts to plan what I’m going to say as well as which pictures to use and where to put them.
Step 4: I look for a good quote to put @ the end of the post.

I do step 4 to share my favourite quotes with you.
Hopefully the quotes will inspire you or to at the very least to make you smile.

I have lots of Pokemon in store for you all.
I’m very excited to tell you about all the different Pokemon.   
              

Thank you 

Thank you all so much for your comments everyone.
It really means a lot to me to have all the support. Thank you to everyone who believes in me. 
Thank you for all the encouragement. 
I really do appreciate it. 
Please keep commenting as it’s very important to me?  



This is Wolvessa signing off


XOXO 

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Youtuber Series: Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more part 1

Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more Hi Everyone.  Welcome to my first post of 2019. I've had a long...