Thursday 29 October 2015

Pokemon: gotta catch em, all A

Tail wagging 

Hey Everyone
Welcome to another entry in my Pokemon series.
I hope that you’ve all been enjoying my series.

Sorry I’ve been so quiet.
I’m so sorry if I’ve let anyone down.
I’ve been super busy @ work.
I’ve been doing lots of Pokemon research.
Unfortunately I can only do it in my spare time.
I’ve been looking for quotes for my blog posts.
Hopefully you all will like them & they will inspire you.  

Anyway here’s entry 7.
Enjoy learning about Eevee    

Eevee


Interesting facts about Eevee 

Its known as an evolution Pokemon  
Its quite a rare and unique Pokemon
Its considered to be a starter Pokemon for beginner trainers
It’s rarely found in the wild.   You can find it mostly in cities and towns
Its known to have a naive personality.           (Blushes)which is kind of like me
Its height is 0.3 m & it weighs 6.5 kg.
In the Eevee Pokemon 87.5% are male & 12.5% are female




Abilities:
  • Run away
  • Adaptability
  • Anticipation
  • Sprint


    Attacks:
  • Tackle attack
  • Take down attack (which isn't very powerful)
  • Quick attack
  • Eevee punch
  • Smash kick
  •  Tail whip
  • Growl
  • Surprise attack


More facts about Eevee  

Its an unique Pokemon.
It can adapt to different kinds of environments.
It does this by changing its form & abilities.
This obviously depends on the circumstances.


Eevee’s Evolution (sub Heading)

Eevee has 8 different forms of evolution

They are:
  • Flareon
  • Jolteon
  • Umbreon
  • Vaporeon
  • Espeon
  • Glaceon
  • Leafeon
  • Sylveon     

There’s various ways in which it can evolve.
There are special stones as well as leveling up its various levels.
These levels are strength or friendship etc. pic
  
Here are Eevee’s evolutions & how they evolve:

Flareon Flame Pokemon) when exposed to a Fire stone.

Jolteon (lightning Pokemon) when exposed to a Thunder stone.

Umbreon(night Pokemon)when leveled up with a high friendship level during night time or when leveled up with a Moon Shard in the bag.

Vaporeon(the bubble jet Pokemon) when exposed to a Water stone.

Espeon when leveled up with a high friendship level during the daytime, including the morning or when leveled up with a Sun Shard in the bag.     

Glaceon(ice Pokemon) when leveled up near an Ice Rock.  

Leafeon when leveled up near a Moss Rock

Sylveon when leveled up with a fairy-type move & 2 affection hearts
   
Eevee is soooo adorable!!!!!
 

Next up is Digglet 

This is Wolvessa signing off

Ohana means family.                                       Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten.
From the movie Lilo and Stitch

XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment

My Youtuber Series: Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more part 1

Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more Hi Everyone.  Welcome to my first post of 2019. I've had a long...