Monday 12 October 2015

Anime Part 1

POKEMON 

Hi Everyone. 
So I've decided to start this series off with my latest obsession. 

(drum roll) Pokemon 
(Giggles) 
I have a feeling that you all saw that coming. 

We all know that there's a lot of different Pokemon. I think there's well over 150 different Pokemon. 

I'm also going to list all of them. I'm also going to give you information such as:
the kind of Pokemon, ( example fire), their abilities, 
height and weight
how they evolve 
what stones are used to evolve them 
what their names actually mean,
their biology
their genders,   
Who their trainers are
Trivia about that character
what games they feature in 
as well as name all the other characters for you
I'm also going to add loads of images

Please let me know in the comments in you have any requests

I hope you all like it
This is Wolvessa signing off 
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Youtuber Series: Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more part 1

Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more Hi Everyone.  Welcome to my first post of 2019. I've had a long...