Saturday 3 October 2015

Sugar Bay part 2

 Sugar Bay Continued 


Hey Hey Hey everyone. 
I'm going to tell you more about the absolutely amazing Sugar Bay.  
It's located in Zinkwazi, on the North Coast of Kwazulu Natal.  

To answer one of the questions in the comments no. Sugar Bay is not focused on religions & is very diverse. The DVD can be ordered for R 95,00

Here's some awesome pictures from my time at sugar bay as well as some activities:


me and one of my sugar bay cabins
me in the orange like dress



foss ball table
me and one of my sugar bay cabins

me and one of my sugar bay cabins

Trampoline









poi

the dining hall


























hope you all like this
thanks for the comments and support everyone.
This is Jess aka Wolvessa signing off




No comments:

Post a Comment

My Youtuber Series: Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more part 1

Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more Hi Everyone.  Welcome to my first post of 2019. I've had a long...