Monday 19 October 2015

Pokemon continued

ZAP

Hey Everyone.

I hope that you are all enjoying my Pokemon series so far.
Welcome to Entry number 3….


I’m going to tell you about Raichu!!! 



Raichu 


Facts about Raichu 

Raichu is known as an electric, static mouse type Pokemon
It falls under the Field & Fairy egg group.
In the Raichu’s gender ratio 50% are male & 50% are female.
Its height is 0.8 m and it weighs 30.0 kg.
It can be found in forests and woodlands




More about Raichu 


They are capable of storing over 100 000 volts of electricity.
That’s enough to render a Dragonite unconscious
(Winces that’s got to hurt…Ouch)
When the electricity stored in its checks reaches the maximum capacity, its ears will be come pointed.
If the capacity is too high, a Raichu might become aggressive.   





The meaning of its name is a combination of the two sounds thunder and squeaking
It’s the final evolution of Pichu.

Its abilities are:
·        Thunder bolt
·        Thunder shock
·        Volt tackle
·        lightning rod





I hope that you all enjoy this.
On my next post you can learn about Pichu.



This is Wolvessa signing off

Never give up on your dreams

XOXO





1 comment:

My Youtuber Series: Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more part 1

Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more Hi Everyone.  Welcome to my first post of 2019. I've had a long...