Monday 19 October 2015

Pokemon....

Pokemon series continues

Hey Everyone.

I hope that you all liked the 1st post in my Pokemon series.

If you’d like any information on a particular Pokemon, please comment and let me know. 

I have plenty of Pokemon instore for you.

Here’s a list of who I have in mind so far: 


  • Horsea
  • Togepi
  • Raichu
  • Jiggly Puff 
  • Pichu
  • Butterfree and many more

I’m so excited about my Pokemon series!!!

Anyway before I tell you about the cute little Togepi,

There’s something that I want to say.
Thank you for all the page views and comments.
They really mean a lot to me.
So thank you!!!
In total I have 480 page views.
Yay!!!

Ok, back to my series.

Togepi



Here’s some facts about Togepi 


Its name means little spiky egg
In Togepi’s gender ratio 87.5% are male whereas 12.5% are female
Its height is 0.3 m and it weighs 1.5 kg.
It falls under the fairy type Pokemon egg group
It’s a spike ball/ egg baby Pokemon  




More about Togepi 

A Togepi is seen as a sign of good luck
They have a low tolerance for hunger
After it hatches it imprints on the 1st thing that it sees thinking that its, his or her mother



It evolves into Togetic and into Togekiss when exposed to a special stone.
This is called a Shiny Stone.     


I hope that you all enjoyed this. 
On my next post I will be telling you about Raichu and after that about Pichu.

This is Wolvessa signing off

Stay true to who you are everyone.

XOXO


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Youtuber Series: Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more part 1

Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more Hi Everyone.  Welcome to my first post of 2019. I've had a long...