Thursday 21 April 2016

YouTube Obsessed......

YouTube obsessed part 3 



Hi everyone.


Excuse the unicorn pictures I’ve been feeling quite down & the pictures make me smile. Speaking of unicorns if you would like me to do a post about unicorns please comment and let me know.






I hope that you all enjoyed part 2.

So the next 2 You tubers both make me smile, laugh & have taught me things.

They are Matthew Santoro & Cristen Conger who is the host of stuff mom never told you.

Here's one picture of both of them
Cristen Conger




Matthew Santoro



Ok so I've got major writer's block at the moment. Does anyone have any tips. 

My message to Ben

This is Wolvessa signing off


XOXO

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess, you will get into it again, the writing I mean! You must be really helping teenagers with so many issues. just a bit of writers blog, oops I mean block....I believe in you!!!! I also love you with all my heart!!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

My Youtuber Series: Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more part 1

Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more Hi Everyone.  Welcome to my first post of 2019. I've had a long...