Friday 15 April 2016

YouTube Obsessed part 2

 


More YouTube Channels that should try!!!!


Hey Everyone. 
I hope that you all liked part 1.
If you want to know about the requirements to work as a Disney princess @ Disney world then you should check out her channel. Click here :Jennifer Oakes channel. She will help you with audition tips and more. 



Here’s some other Youtube channels that are Disney related: Subway Mouse, SophieBelle, simply_kenna, meganmagnolia, lusk1691, Jess Medley, Miss ShelbyZee, sWooZie & there’s way more than that trust me. 


You can go on my channel and click on subscriptions.





YouTube Hero's & Heroines 

Ok so today I’m going to talk about my Hero and heroines on Youtube.

I’m mostly going to be talking about my top 2 today, Laura Lejeune
And Melissa C. Water (here’s the name of her channel, idranktheseawater

So since I discovered Melissa C. Water first, I’m going to start with her

Melissa C. Water.


Here are the categories that she covers on her channel: 
she's Mental health you tuber. I raise awareness for Self-harm, Eating disorders, Suicide, Social Anxiety, OCD, PTSD, Tourettes syndrome, anxiety, ADHD, bullying and sexual abuse. Also check out her poetry play list. She’s brilliant. She’s also collaborated with my second heroine Laura Lejeune.

Melissa C. Water.

Onto my second heroine Laura Lejeune

Laura Lejeune 


Here are the categories that she covers on her channel: Laura Lejeune just like Melissa is a Mental health you tuber. Here’s what she talks about: Self-harm, Eating disorders, Suicide, Social Anxiety, self-esteem, body image, confidence, anxiety, depression, bullying and she has a series all about misconceptions that people tend to have about various things.




Here are some links for you to check out:
CHANNELS MENTIONED


Vlog Therapy - http://tinyurl.com/hcuzo3l
Emily Rose - http://tinyurl.com/hz33fhk





Here are some inspiring videos to check out


Working @ Disney world!My experience

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eORF7CV3obI


You ARE Beautiful by Lesbian answers

4-YEAR-OLD SOPHIA'S BEAUTY IS NOT HOW SKINNY YOU CAN BE | Sophia & Bella Mugglesam









10 Mental health YouTubers you should watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1a9YcujWo8


Lol I may have gone overboard here. Enjoy everyone.

This is Wolvessa signing offXOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Youtuber Series: Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more part 1

Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more Hi Everyone.  Welcome to my first post of 2019. I've had a long...