Thursday 14 April 2016

YouTube Obsessed part 1

 YouTube Channels that should try!!!!

Hi Everyone. Sorry about the lack of posts everyone. I've been hectically busy and I am experiencing writer's block.


So today I decided to talk about an obsession of mine. YouTube!!! So I'm going to tell you about my favourite You Tubers, what they talk about & much more!!!
I'm going to do this in parts. 
welcome to part 1.

I'm super excited to do this post.  I like several different types of videos on YouTube. I like one's that make me laugh, 1's where I can learn new facts as well as one's that help me cope with problems & of course videos that are Disney related.


On that note I'm going to talk about my favourite Disney video You Tuber Jennifer Oaks.


The stunning  Jennifer Oaks
So if you are obsessed with Disney I highly recommend her channel. She tells you what it is like to be princess Jasmine as well as Pocahontas.
Jen as Jasmine
 


This is Wolvessa signing off
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Youtuber Series: Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more part 1

Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more Hi Everyone.  Welcome to my first post of 2019. I've had a long...