Friday 20 November 2015

Agrabah(title)

Disney and Fantasy.

Hey everyone.
I’m so excited about my starting a new series.
So far I’ve gotten one Disney request.
Thanks Ben.
I’ll do Mushu for you as soon as possible. 


Today my entry will be on Princess Jasmine.

Jasmine (heading)

She’s my favourite Disney princess.
Jasmine is my Hero.
I’ve learned quite a lot from Princess Jasmine.
I’ve learned how to stand up for myself.
Although I still battle to do so.
She’s awesome.
She’s very independent and strong in a lot of ways.
I really like that she’s not afraid to speak her mind.
It doesn’t matter who she’s up against, Jasmine won’t hesitate to stand up for what’s right.

This includes protecting the safety of other people who are quite different from her. She’s extremely caring & compassionate towards her kingdom, family, friends & Aladdin.
She treats him not only as a lover/ boyfriend but as a best friend.  
Jasmine has been shown to sacrifice herself lots of times for the safety of her subjects.


Another thing that I have in common with Jasmine is that I’m a bit fussy sometimes. I’m extremely opinionated and I can be quite stubborn.
There’s one thing that we both do.
Lol.
People who know me the most would probably guess this correctly.
I sometimes say things before thinking about them through.
Another thing I can identify with princess Jasmine is that I have a hard time accepting when I’m wrong.  

Another part of Jasmine's personality is her sassy and seductive ways.
One thing I have in common with Jasmine is that when it comes to getting married it should only be for love. 



"Father! I hate being forced into this. If I do marry... I want it to be for love."
I don’t argue with marriage being based and focused on tradition or religion.


this picture is dedicated to Ben

Another thing I’d like to point out is that is that the law of Agrabah states that a princess has to be married to a prince by her 16th birthday.
If you ask me that’s far too young.
No one should be forced to marry someone they don’t love.

Quotes from Jasmine and what they’ve taught me:

How dare you!   
 All of you!                       
Standing around deciding my future!                                
 I am not a prize to be won!"
She stands up for herself after walking in on Jafar, Aladdin and the sultan are discussing her future.

This quote teaches us that woman aren’t objects or toys.
We aren’t property.
All woman have the right to decide what they want their futures to be.
We have the right to make our own choices.
No one else can decide our choices for us.



 Go Jasmine

Here’s another quote from jasmine that I identify with. 
You're not free to make your own choices.
Have you ever felt like you aren’t allowed to make you own choices.    
I’m talking about that trapped and hopeless feeling.
Its so frustrating.


I have a dream and I can’t even follow it or talk about it.
This is because I’m soooo scared that this one will be shattered into pieces like all my other dreams. My latest dream is to work @ Disneyland as Princess Jasmine.
hopefully I'd look ok in this outfit

More information on princess Jasmine
She has very impressive martial arts skills.


Here are her nicknames:
Jaz (referred by the Genie)
Pussycat (referred to by Jafar)
Jazzy
Street
Mouse (from one of the palace guards named Razoul)



The women who have voiced princess Jasmine are:
Linda Larkin
Lea Salonga 
Liz Callaway 

More about princess Jasmine’s personality
She is:
  • Feisty
  • Free-spirited
  • Flirtatious
  • Compassionate
  • Intuitive
  • Seductive
  • Energetic
  • Adventurous
  • Headstrong
  • Rebellious
  • Brave
  • Outgoing
  • Humorous
  • Sarcastic
  • Serious
  • Romantic
  • Selfless
  • Loving
  • Intelligent
  • Athletic
  • Fun-loving
  • Short-tempered
  • Selfless
  • A bit bratty
  • Sassy
  • Intrigued


Jasmines likes and dislikes
 Likes:
  • Making a difference,
  • Freedom
  • Romance
  • Adventure
  • Children
  • Rajah
  • Being with Aladdin
  • Magic carpet rides
  • Doves

Dislikes:
  • Lies
  • Forced marriages
  • Disrespect
  • Jafar
  • Betrayals
  • The stereotypical princess lifestyle
  • Narcissism
  • A lack of freedom,
  • Her father in danger
  • Threats or dangers to the kingdom



Jasmine’s goal is to live a life that she’s free to make her own choices.


Ok I think this post is long enough.
I really hope you all liked it.
Remember if you want to know about something in particular just ask.


This is Wolvessa signing off


XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Enjoyed that very much , thanks Jess!!!! Your writing is coming on beautifully too. We all have dreams, and we should never stop believing in them! I love you soooo much, and I am sorry for all the times you felt forced into something you didn't like or want! It can be madly frustrating, but it's done in your best interests, even though it doesn't feel like it....so very proud of you!!!! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

My Youtuber Series: Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more part 1

Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more Hi Everyone.  Welcome to my first post of 2019. I've had a long...