Sunday 8 November 2015

Pokemon: gotta catch em, all C

Fire Blast  

Hey Everyone

Welcome to entry 9 in my Pokemon series.
Remember you can request whatever Pokemon you would like me to blog about.
Today I’m going to my favourite fire-type Pokemon, Vulpix.
This post is dedicated to all Vulpix fans.

Vulpix 




Information about Vulpix

It is a fire type Pokemon.
It’s known as a fox Pokemon.  Dedication
In this Pokemon 25% are male whereas 75% female
It’s found in grassy plains.
It uses very powerful flame attacks.
Vulpix are able to learn moves that are used by ghost-type Pokemon.
It evolves into Ninetales when exposed to a Fire Stone.It's name is a combination Of Vulpes (which is the Latin word for fox) and six which refers to its 6 tails.


Vulpix can be found in the following places: 

Routes 7, 8, 36, 37, 48, 209, 214
Mt. Pyre, 
Abundant Shrine
Mirage Spots

Moves: Attacks & Abilities  

Attract
Baby-Doll Eyes
Body Slam 
Burning soul
Bush fire
Captivate
Confide
Confuse Ray
Covet
Dark Pulse
Dig
Disable
Double-Edge
Double Team 
Drought
Ember
Endure
Energy Ball
Extrasensory
Façade
Feint Attack
Fire Blast
Fire Spin
Flail
Flame Burst
Flame Charge 
Flamethrower
Flare Blitz 
Flash Fire
Foul Play
Frustration
Grudge
Hypnosis
Headbutt
Heat Wave
Hex 
Howl
Imprison
Incinerate
Inferno
Iron Tail
Mimic
Natural Gift
Ominous Wind
Overheat
Pain Split
Payback
Power Swap
Protect
Psych Up
Quick Attack
Role Play
Rest
Return
Roar
Round
Safeguard 
Scratch
Secret Power
Sleep Talk 
Singe
Substitute
Snore
Spite
Sunny Day
Swagger
Swift
Tail Slap
Tail Whip Toxic
Will-O-Wisp
Zen Headbutt
I Hope that you've all enjoyed this post about Vulpix. 
Please don't forget to comment?  

This is Wolvessa signing off

"If I do marry, I want it to be for love."-Princess Jasmine

''Hey, it's only an eternity of servitude. This is love! Al, you're not gonna find another girl like her in a million years. Believe me, I know. I've looked''-Genie 

XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Youtuber Series: Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more part 1

Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more Hi Everyone.  Welcome to my first post of 2019. I've had a long...