Wednesday 11 November 2015

sigh.....

 FAILURE 


Hey everyone.
Welcome to another post everyone.
This is going to be a bit of a depressing post.
Sorry about that.
I don’t really know how else to deal with this!
I’m going to be talking about Failure.

Drivers test 

I went for my driver’s test on the 10 November 2015. 
(sighs)
You guessed it… I failed it!!!                                 (Looks down ashamed)
I really battled to concentrate.
As I was dizzy from the nosebleed an hour before the test. 
Plus the heat seriously didn't help. 


The testing officer wasn’t very friendly.
When I asked him whether or not I can start he gave me dirty looks.
He never told me to start once.
I’ve been taught to wait for their instructions.



No one listens to me when I told them that I’m seriously not ready for this.
My confidence levels have dropped to an extremely low percentage.
I seriously don’t know what the point is.
I feel like I’ve let everyone down.  


No one listens to me


It’s extremely stressful for me.
I seriously just want to give up.
I feel like the biggest failure on the planet.

Failing is humiliating and it pulls you down. 
You may struggle and you may fall, but you can and will get through it all.

This is Wolvessa signing off



XOXO  

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Youtuber Series: Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more part 1

Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more Hi Everyone.  Welcome to my first post of 2019. I've had a long...