Tuesday 20 October 2015

More Pokemon

zap


Greetings Everyone.

So here’s Entry number 4.
Pichu, just what you’ve all been waiting for.

Please comment & let me know who are your favourite Pokemon are?
I know not an easy task, right?
Just list your top 10 favourite Pokemon.
I’ll do my best to write about them all!!!!
Either way I really value your support so please try & comment.
Also please tell your friends about my blog.

Anyway without further ado, here’s Pichu



   

Pichu 

The Adorable little Pichu 

Facts about Pichu 


It’s a tiny mouse electric type baby Pokemon
Its height is 0.3 m and it weighs 2.0 kg.
Its mostly found in forests. Pichu also thrives in urban areas
It falls under the Field & Fairy egg group.
Its gender ratio is 50% male & 50% female.





Its abilities are:
Thunder bolt
Thunder shock
Volt tackle
lightning rod

 



More about Pichu 


Pichu is the pre-evolved form of Pikachu. It releases bursts of electricity. Unfortunately, they aren’t skilled at controlling their electricity.
Sometimes they release it by accident.
This usually happens when they are surprised or laughing.
The poor Pichu end up shocking themselves.
(Tears up.)
Shame and they are so little!!!

I hope that you all enjoy this post!!!

Here’s who else I have in store for you all: 
Dragonite
Butterfree
Jiggly Puff
Mew
Caterpie  
Horsea
Eevee
Cubone
Chansey
Squirtle
Seel 
Wiggly Tuff
Krabby
And many more

This is Wolvessa signing off

Expect the unexpected

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Youtuber Series: Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more part 1

Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more Hi Everyone.  Welcome to my first post of 2019. I've had a long...