Wednesday 14 October 2015

JEALOUSY

JEALOUSY REARS ITS UGLY HEAD...  

We've all experienced it... 
A certain green-eyed monster rising to the surface of our emotions.

I'm sure that you've probably guessed that I'm talking about jealousy by now. 


Normal emotion or not, its a terrible feeling to have to deal with!!!! (sighs) 

It can hurt just about anyone! 
It leads to heartbreak,pain,insecurity, 
(fear @ times) & very strong anger. 

In my opinion is the second worst out of the seven deadly sins. 

People can be jealous of: 

  • If someone gets something new (like a car)
  • A kid will be jealous of a toy another child is playing with
  • A kid will also be jealous because of the amount of attention their peers get from their teacher 
  • Someone's friend might be jealous that their best friend has a boyfriend or a girlfriend
  • People also get jealous of how popular someone is in a college or school
  • How someone looks is another thing that we can be jealous of 
  • People's talents
  • someone's family life
  • someone's life style 
  • if someone has pets and they don't 
  • Family
  • Family relationships
  • someone's wealth
  • A person's job/career
  • someone's degree and qualifications
  • Those who are following their dreams
  • Whether someone has siblings or not
  • Grades in school
  • Amount of awards won





HELP 

Honestly is there a good way to deal with it?... 
I really have no idea..... 

If anyone can help me by putting suggestions or advice in the comment or 
email me @ wolvessajess@gmail.com  
I'll be extremely grateful for the help


This is Wolvessa signing off
XOXOX



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Youtuber Series: Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more part 1

Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more Hi Everyone.  Welcome to my first post of 2019. I've had a long...