Thursday 15 October 2015

My Pokemon series

POKEMON SERIES 

Yay, we are back to My Pokemon series. 
I'm soooo excited!!!!! ( Jumps up and down) 

I'm going to start with my number one favourite Pokemon. 
I'm giving you all a chance to guess who it is....(giggles) 
Hopefully you all guessed Pikachu. 
Well done if you got it right. 
(smiles) 

so adorbable

Pikachu is sooo adorable!!!! Pikachu



Pikachu 

Pikachu facts 

Pikachu is about 0.4 m in height. 
It weighs 6.0kg. 
It eats mostly fruit, like berries and apples.
Its habitat is places like forests and woodlands.

More facts 

Pikachu is a mouse,electric and static Pokemon. 
An interesting statistic. 
No one really knows Pikachu's gender. 
In fact there's quite a debate on its gender. 
50% think Pikachu is male while the other 50% thinks its a female. 

Its name means Flash Mouse in Japanese. 

Pikachu is awesome 


Here's a list of Pikachu's attacks: 

  • Thunder Shock
  • Thunder Jolt 
  • Electro Ball 
  • Lightning Rod

(P.S. Please let me know if I've left any of its attacks out?) 

Evolution 

It has 3 stages of evolution. 
They are Pichu, Pikachu and Raichu
Pikachu can evolve into Raichu with the help of a special stone. 
Its called a Thunder Stone.




I hope you all enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. 

This is Wolvessa signing off 
Stay awesome everyone 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Youtuber Series: Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more part 1

Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more Hi Everyone.  Welcome to my first post of 2019. I've had a long...