Tuesday 6 October 2015

anime obsession (Pokemon,Fairy Tale & Dragon Ball z, etc)

Hey Everyone 

So I've decided to do a series of posts on my Favourite anime Shows... 
Exciting right?

So I'm going to be talking about all the shows that I like now. 
I'm also going to talk about the shows I watched when I was little. 

Hmmmm.... This is going to big series. 
Hahaha. (Giggles) Excuse my excitement.  

Here's a list of shows 
(don't laugh please blushes): 


  • Strawberry shortcake 
  • Horse Land 
  • The Power Puff Girls 
  • Pokemon 
  • Fairy Tale 
  • Dragon Ball Z  
  • High School DXD  


Hmm.... A great excuse to watch anime




This is Wolvessa singing off

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Youtuber Series: Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more part 1

Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more Hi Everyone.  Welcome to my first post of 2019. I've had a long...