Wednesday 23 September 2015

Um...Hi Welcome to my blog

Hi Everyone.

Welcome to my blog. 
Please bear with me as I'm not used to blogging. 

But hey I'd say I'm a fast learner. 
Plus I've got my awesome bf Ben if I need any help. 
Hehe (blushes) I wuv you babe. 
You're my whole world!

OK so back to what I want to tell you about me...

I like anime. It's awesome. (smiles) 
Lol other than my older sister I can't think of anyone who doesn't like anime. 
lolz she says it creeps her out! 
Which makes no sense whatsoever to me.

My favourite shows are: Fairy Tale & High School DXD. 
Really great shows. 

Fortunately I've recently been exposed to it. 
I cant wait to discover more fantastic anime.

Please post your favourite shows in the comments. 
The more names of awesome anime I learn about the more curious I get. 

HAHA, ok I think I'm rambling sorry everyone

Anyway that's enough for now. I hope you all like this post.
OK this is Jess signing off until next time everyone 
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Youtuber Series: Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more part 1

Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more Hi Everyone.  Welcome to my first post of 2019. I've had a long...