Friday 25 September 2015

my awesome mom

Hey everyone. 

Thanks for your comments on my last post. 
It really means a lot to me. 
I really do appreciate it!! 

Back to my topic 

So I decided to write a post about my awesome mom. 
This may take a little while... 

Hmmm.... I'm not quite sure where to begin. 
Well here it goes.

She teaches drama, helps with public speaking and confidence building. She's an actress as well.      She played Wanda on Isedingo. 
(Sorry I definitely spelt that wrong) 
(Blushes) 

She has a YouTube channel about internet dating. Type in Lucy Smit on internet dating & you should find it. Its very very funny. 
She played the wife in finding Lenny with Barry Hilton. 
She was also in Crazy Monkey. 
So funny. Yeah she likes to make people laugh. 

Let me know if any of you are interested in lessons in the comments or you can contact me on email. 

Please don't judge it. 
Lol my amazing bf set it up. 
Its sexyjess2792@gmail.com

Please comment it means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

My Youtuber Series: Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more part 1

Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more Hi Everyone.  Welcome to my first post of 2019. I've had a long...