Monday 28 September 2015

People drive me insane

My word 

Hey everyone. 

My dad is driving me insane. 
How many times do I have to tell him that just because the address of my blog has the word sexy in it ( sexyjess2792.blogspot.com ) doesn't mean it has anything to with sex. 
I mean seriously its ridiculous.

Please comment on what you think of this situation. I'd really appreciate it.

Anyway I have to change the address now. 
Can any of you help me so that I don't have to start a new blog. 
I also have to change my email address so hopefully someone can help me. 

Please write instructions in the comments? 

Thanks for all the other comments everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment

My Youtuber Series: Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more part 1

Hannah Witton: An amazing youtuber, author, Blogger & more Hi Everyone.  Welcome to my first post of 2019. I've had a long...